Aromatica Orthodox Black Tea is made of a mixture of whole and broken black leaves which has a golden tinge with a delicate aroma. It is golden and malty when brewed without milk. Sourced from a fourth generation family owned estate in the tranquil plantation in Western Ghats, Kerala, Aromatica Tea is made from the finest leaf and gently rolled to ensure that each cup is bursting with flavour and aroma.
Aromatica Orthodox Black Tea is processed Orthodox style for full leaf and high-quality. Robust, assertive and strong, with malt, rose, and raisin flavors. The texture is full with a bright, astringent finish.
- Use Aromatica Orthodox Black Tea around 2.5 grams Tea per 100 ml of water.
- Bring a cup of fresh water to boil.
- You need to now infuse the tea leaves in the freshly boiled water for around 3 to 4 minutes.
- As soon as the tea is ready, remove the leaves by lifting out the infuser or pouring the tea through a strainer.
- Enjoy a invigorating cup of tea.